2011年1月14日 星期五

Lucky number 9, HURRAY!

Today is the first day I started to use this blog...
cuz I need a space to practice my English writing....
I'm serious...

Anyway, let me share some tiny little stuff of my day...

I went to take a driver license test today...
In Taiwan, it took a month training to make myself a qualifed driver...
We have paper test and road test...which is not really difficult..but the point is...
I FAILED!!!!!!
NOT THE HORRIBLE S CURVE AND NOT THE HORRIBLE STOPS
BUT A STUPID MISTAKE!!!!!!
I'm so mad at myself ehhhhhhhhhhh

I got a perfect score on the paper one...
but the road one...
cuz everybody asked me to drive slower and then... I bump into the side rock....(I don't know what the exactly name of that stuff)

I haven't even get into the official test area and I'm OUT!!
how ridiculous can I be....

after that... I feel so depressed and sorry for my coach....
He is a really friendly man, he is always patient with me....
even the day I bump into somewhere else.. and I got kind of fine...(But he shared half with me)

Even the result is bad, but I do make some friends there!!
They are all very nice to me...'though I didn't past....

When I went back to my apartment...
 I decide to write a song about the experience today



Although it's in chinese.....(What? TAIWANESE SPEAK "CHINESE",BUT WE'RE NOT "CHINESE"!!Thank you)
but music shares no languages I believe!!!

just some kind of expression of my day..ahhhh


My winter vacation just begin....

ah about the topic...

the song is awesome...and my test number today is all with 9 ...49 for paper one,19 for the road one!!
Kind of ironic... but WHO DOESN'T?
That's the life we live!!!!!!!



Chinese lemonpie!
Special for today:
 我  昨天     跟   他  分手     了!
Wǒ  zuótiān gēn tā    fēnshǒu   le!
 I broke up with him yesterday!

我=I
昨天=yesterday
跟=with (similar but not the same.. because chinese is hard definite)
他=him
分手=broke up->
分means sperate 手 means hand ->you can memorize in this way->  The couple didn't hold each other's hand....(seperate hands)
you can follow the link to listen to the pronounciation...it's not exactly way we said that but close

That all for today!!
If you are interested in language exchange please leave me msg!!!!!!!
I got plenty of chinese slangs for young people here

沒有留言:

張貼留言